Please join us while we celebrate another successful year of high quality youth theater at Celebrate Stages 2023, our annual fundraising event!
- Enjoy performances by artistic staff and students!
- Celebrate our Stages Seniors!
- Congratulate our Standing Ovation Award and Classic Michael Lynch Award honorees!
- Feel the tug on the heartstrings during the student videos!
- Join together with your friends and colleagues as we raise needed funds for Stages!
This year, due to the increasing size of our audience, Celebrate Stages will be held at Allendale Columbia School's 320-seat Curtis Performance Center, at 519 Allens Creek Road, Rochester, NY.
What a great year we have had, with live in-person theater performances, new classes, and summer camps! We hope you'll agree that Stages provides valuable experiences to our students as they develop self-confidence, teamwork, empathy, friendships, and theater skills.
Unlike many other local youth theater programs, A Magical Journey Thru Stages is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to provide high-quality youth theater experiences to the children in the Greater Rochester area. We have successfully pursued grants and other assistance to help with many of our staffing and facility needs, but as many of the COVID-era grants are expiring, donations from individuals and organizations are important.
Your tax-deductible gift to Stages helps us:
- buy production rights for next year's shows
- pay our student-focused artistic staff
- promote our high-quality family-friendly programs
- provide a safe and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive
- invest in technology to improve performances, parent experience, and operations.
Please give generously!